ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Garage > Chevelle Wheels & Tires
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 04-20-2022, 06:32 PM

Default Wheel Vintiques.

I ordered 5 inch backspace 15x8 corvette rallies from wheel vintiques a year ago. I was very patient waiting. I called and they wouldn't give me a estimated date. Just putting me off and putting me off. I said I was about to ask for a refund. Kid got smart and said better shop around. I said you know your the only ones who sell 5 inch backspace. He smart alecky said there is your answer there.

Well that burned me up and i looked. Well Jegs had some american racing rims same exact thing in stock. I ordered them they came the next day. Anywho I called to get a refund. He said they are due to be shipped in 4 weeks. I told them Ones I ordered be here tomorrow. I ask a half hour ago and they said they did not know when they would ship after a year of waiting. I am tired of waiting.

It is amazing how customer service attitudes change when they think they got you by the short hairs and when they know they lost a sale and they didn't have you anymore.

Well I got them sanded now and rain tomorrow. I think friday is a good day to paint them. Then mount the new tires and get em on there.

I drove it around the neighborhood finally. Heater worked now after i replaced the heater core. One leak left I think it was a rear intake the RTV had a gap. We see if i fixed it next round.

I took my son in it. We shifted to second whoa 1/4 pedal to much for 2nd. Went all crazy sideways.

Maybe tires twice as wide with good tread will help. She getting real close to insurance and tags.

Last edited by chevymaher; 04-21-2022 at 01:06 PM.
Old 04-21-2022, 09:49 AM

You should have put Wheel Vintiques in the title of your post so others can find it when searching the company name. Their Yelp and BBB reviews are abysmal.
They are also a division of Coker Tire so you might steer your complaints to them. Not that I would hold out much hope for any assistance from them. Any corporation that allows a subsidiary to become so inept doesn’t show me much.
Old 04-21-2022, 01:11 PM

I started a new thread just so it showed them as the title as suggested. Anyone who can feel free to delete this thread.