ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Old 05-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Bowtie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 314Chevelle View Post
Wow did this post really help me cause I was flip flopping back & forth & my garage is getting smaller & smaller from me changing my mind. The more I change, the more parts I accumulate & it = lost time & $. So many of u chimed in & touched on so many issues that are helpful. Like being realistic of what u can afford & trying to have the best of everything, starting point, stick to the plan etc. all these answers touched on my own situation & it amazes me how it's so common amongst us all but then again that's y we are here. Thanks for this post. I'll be making a list today of parts & pricing & checking it off as task are complete. Thanks for starting this conversation & thanks for the response.
Joe, that is why we are here. To help each other. Once you get your list of what you need/want. Post it up here. Someone might have what you need, or may be able to suggest where to get them.

I myself have found that I have parts from my 72 that we are going to be getting rid of. I just put the EFI in and am still deciding if I want to hang onto the Holly Avenger 770 or sell it. Maybe others are in the same situation and another member asking/needing something may make us part with our used parts...which could make your build a little more cost effective.

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org