ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Old 08-12-2015, 07:38 AM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Thanks Hank, I have been traveling and now home for the week so I can get caught up. Are you coming this year? Tony, where you going to be this year?

So far we have if Hank goes;

5 Chevelles (Ric, Hank, Nancy, Ken and Friend)
1 Ford Hot Rod (Eric)
2 Impala SS's (Jack and friend)
1 Henry J (Mike)
1 Rat Rod (Mike's brother)

Eric and I will be there at 5:00 am to hold our spots and anyone should be able to get in per the back way anytime but the main entrances open at 6:00 am. No need to bring tent as we are next to a covered area of the bank on one side and trees in the common area on the other. There will be plenty of food and drink though out the city. I heard they are expecting over 4,000 cars downtown for this event.

We have 10 spots and it is tight with 10 cars, but our friends from Canada who also have 10 spots are only bring 5 cars so we should be comfortable in parking.

The Rolling Cruise starts tonight from Grand Blanc to Flint (approx. 10 miles) for the next 3 nights and Friday night they moved the Concert from downtown Flint to the GM Metal center in Grand Blanc on the lawn area.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:50 PM

I'll be there Ric. Tried to get Ray to come but he's such a goof. Drives his Chevelle all over town 3-4 times a week but won't come to Back to the Bricks. I'll call him tomorrow and try again but not counting on it. He's such a goof, did I mention that. Called him last week Thursday to see if had my nail gun. He shows up at my house Sunday and says "You called?" Yea, did you listen to my voice mail? "No". I probably mentioned it before but he's such a goof.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 08-12-2015, 06:02 PM

I'll be there sometime in the morning. Not bringing a car again this year. I'm sorta reverting to my old "hate people more everyday" self. I'm still mad that bastard let his dog piss on my wheel 2 years ago. Will look you guys up. Looking forward to seeing you guys. I don't think that I'll do any of the cruising again either. Just no fun to sit in traffic, working the clutch a zillion times a mile.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
I'll be there sometime in the morning. Not bringing a car again this year. I'm sorta reverting to my old "hate people more everyday" self. I'm still mad that bastard let his dog piss on my wheel 2 years ago. Will look you guys up. Looking forward to seeing you guys. I don't think that I'll do any of the cruising again either. Just no fun to sit in traffic, working the clutch a zillion times a mile.
Signs of getting old there Tony...I hate stupid people and they are multiplying every time I go out.
Old 08-12-2015, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Signs of getting old there Tony...I hate stupid people and they are multiplying every time I go out.
No, you're just less tolerant of stupid people now. Better get use to it, majority of people are pretty stupid and you can't fix stupid.

My Chevelle
Old 08-13-2015, 02:24 PM

Ray won't be there, didn't think he would.

My Chevelle
Old 08-13-2015, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Make sure you come and see us you cranky old bas^*). Also looking forward to seeing you. Next stop Frankenmuth.

My Chevelle
Old 08-13-2015, 08:04 PM

Just got back from the rolling cruise and I have to say some people should not be allowed to reproduce. I'm so sick of hearing the loud thump thump bass these idiots put into their cars and have to play it full blast in bumper to bumper traffic.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:24 PM
Administrator

Ric, didn't Eric have that 34 Ford last year? Did it have wheelie bars on it? If so, I saw him on Woodward yesterday. We both looked at each other with that kinda look of "I know you". Hope that rain holds off for Saturday.
Old 08-14-2015, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Hayes View Post
Ric, didn't Eric have that 34 Ford last year? Did it have wheelie bars on it? If so, I saw him on Woodward yesterday. We both looked at each other with that kinda look of "I know you". Hope that rain holds off for Saturday.
Yes that is him, he said he developed a coolant leak while down there and is working on it today. He had a 69 Chevelle before that with a 496 that he sold last year.