ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 09-13-2011, 01:07 PM

Send a message via MSN to RBeckman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartyChevelle View Post
Hi Ric! I found the site, I had no idea this forum even existed. Anyway, it was was to meet you at Autofest. Hopefully I will be able to find some time to get on here and get to know the rest of you. The wife, kids and I had a great time up there, we plan on going back next year.

I'm Aaron <-- I'm still trying to figure out this site and I'm not sure if my name is showing up on my posts.

ETA: I think I figured out what I need to do.
Everyone;

The Green Chevelle behind the open spot is Aaron's and I did not get to talk to him till Sunday Morning as I did not even see him or his Wife, but Just the Chevelle that looks like our buddy Ray's. (I'm thinking his two toddlers kept him and his wife very busy).

It was great talking to Aaron and his wife and told him about this site. Next year hopfully they can park with us and the rest of the Chevelle family shows up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Arrons chevelle.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1502
Old 09-13-2011, 05:08 PM

Hi Aaron, that empty spot was mine. The guys held it for me even though they knew I couldn't make it. Welcome to the site, hope we can meet up some day. I live in Brighton and our friend Ray, has a 69 same color as yours, also lives in Brighton so we're close to you.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 09-13-2011, 06:00 PM

Welcome Aaron. I didn't get to meet you, but I did take a look at your 69. Nice car!
Old 09-14-2011, 10:25 AM

Thanks everyone! The kids did keep us busy, but I did get to sit with the car and listen to most of the MSU game on Saturday.

I probably would have run into some of you at Baker's but we've only been able to make it down there once this year....made it down 3-4 times last year though. My wife works weekends, so with the 2 kids (toddlers) it's not always easy to hit the shows/cruise ins on the weekends....but hopefully it'll get easier as they get older.