ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Shopper > Chevelle Members Classifieds

Old 08-07-2011, 06:18 AM

Default for sale: 64 chevelle chrome stuff

i have the complete set of chevrolet lettering for the hood and trunk deck for a 64 chevele malibu, i also have one malibu emblem from the rear quarter and the aluminum trim from the trunk deck along with a rear bumper. pm me if you are interested, idk what to ask for them so make me an offer on whatever you are interested in.

if you happen to have parts for the car listed above i need front left and right floor pans, front and middle crossbraces, possible passenge side front fender and radiator support. i do need the proper radiator, spacer bracket and shroud from a v8 model (mine was a six).
Old 08-07-2011, 10:34 AM

I can get you new parts if your interested and might give you a credit off the parts you have depending on the condition. - pm me

Last edited by chevyss1; 08-07-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:49 AM

Default 64 Radiato

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ghost View Post
i have the complete set of chevrolet lettering for the hood and trunk deck for a 64 chevele malibu, i also have one malibu emblem from the rear quarter and the aluminum trim from the trunk deck along with a rear bumper. pm me if you are interested, idk what to ask for them so make me an offer on whatever you are interested in.

if you happen to have parts for the car listed above i need front left and right floor pans, front and middle crossbraces, possible passenge side front fender and radiator support. i do need the proper radiator, spacer bracket and shroud from a v8 model (mine was a six).
Greetings. I have a very nice, excellent condition radiator and spacer for SBC 64/65 Chevelle.
I replaced the radiator with new alumn. BB and it did not cool one bit better.
I can send pictures if your still looking. $70 plus shipping.
Thank you, Stovebolt 77