ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings

Old 10-04-2014, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Well, the Detective who is handling the case said my boobie-traps would land me in jail, so there have been some "slight" modifications to them. Hey, I can't help it if that steel plate with the spikes welded to it (wall art) just happened to fall when the door was opened too violently, now can I?
It is a joke isn't it. The are breaking in and your life may be in danger. But don't hurt them untill they actually are trying yo kill you.
Sounds to me like the perpetrator is related to a cop or member of law enforcement somewhere the way they are acting.
Old 10-04-2014, 08:17 AM

No joke. The cops say it's just like setting a 12 gauge shot-gun up to go off if someone breaks in. The reality is the stinking criminals have more "rights" than we do. Another example is a friend has a huge car lot. He just installed an eight foot high chain link fence around it. He wants to add three rows of barbed wire strands to the top. When he told the fence company this, they suggested he talk to his attorney first. Attorney said absolutely not. If a criminal gets hurt on the wire, he will sue the shit out of the owner of the lot. And most likely win. Not sure if the attorney is correct, but now-a-days, who knows. The stinking justice system lets criminals off way too many times. The punk that I think broke in here has a folder 1/2" thick at the PD, but has never been to jail. He spent one weekend in the Juvenile Center, only because his mommy couldn't be reached. Bizzaro world, I tell ya.