ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Performance > Chevelle Drag Racing

Old 03-20-2010, 11:04 AM

Default Pinks

Just wanted to pass this along...
Vince Tosto is a member on my site.
His sons were on Pinks when it was lose the race lose your ride.
Between the two brothers in a newer Camaro and a 67-68 Firebird. It was voted best pinks ever episode.

If your interested or know anyone that is, let me know and I will either pass it on to Vince or send you his email.

This could be an in for many that may have wanted to get on or be a part of the Pinks show.

Stock and Super Stock class

Post by qtrmile2 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:52 pm

Guys I'm helping put a show together for Rich Christensen from PINKS. It will be for Stock and Super Stock cars. It is posted on www.classracer.com by Gary Smith under PINKS - Now is your chance. He and I have talked to Rich and are going try to put this together this year or next year. It could be an arm drop show or maybe a PINKS all out show with just Stock and Super Stock cars. The reason I am posting this is because we would like to get as much interest generated as possible. If you know any NHRA or IHRA Stock or Super Stock guys or gals that would be interested please let them know and have them get in touch with me. I think it would be an awesome way to showcase the class racers and there cars. I also think it would fill the stands and people would love to see these cars race. Rich said he would like to select a track in Texas for the event.
Thanks guys and please spread the word.
Vince Tosto -Tosto Racing
Old 03-26-2010, 08:43 AM

Anyone contact Vince or have an interest?