ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Garage > Paint and Body

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2014, 11:17 AM

Default Randy's Rag

Long story short my Dad was mad at me 36 years ago. Called my Chevelle Randy's Rag. It has stuck since. I put a paint spot on the trunk of each and every new car I get and write it in the wet paint. Here is the original trunk lid I still got it from 10 years ago when this circus started.

Anyhow I starting my own thread instead of posting everything in the what have you done to your chevelle thread. Like I did on my van forum when I restored my van. I am learning.

I am at a milestone now. I am wandering around looking for anything I may have missed. I believe the finish bodywork is over. And it is ready for the high build portion of the program. My buddy is saying yea you say that but that other guy will be back soon. Charlie Anal.
I am contemplating the next move now. I go to clean the car and the work area for a while. Give me time to look everything over. It been 10 years so far there isn't any big rush. And I expect it will be years longer before it is completely done. But I would like to complete it before I am to old to drive anymore.

But the rough part is over. It has been a long hard road. Wow these old cars get rough sitting in a field. Here are some progress pics. Last 2 are from today. As I am critiquing what is there looking for issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG1161.jpg
Views:	2030
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	3190

Name:	IMAG0047.jpg
Views:	2041
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	3191

Name:	IMAG1160.jpg