ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

Old 07-11-2019, 04:18 AM

Kathy has a cracked tooth where the tool broke off. Now she has to have the tooth pulled an an implant put in. The timing could affect when we head south for the winter. Sucks. I got the HD done for the guy. The whole bike was covered in paint over-spray. I'm sore from doing so much hand polishing. Going to be another hot day here.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Oh yeah, I turned 65 a couple of weeks ago. Now I feel like I'm 90 years old.
LOL I am not far behind you. My doctor got me riding the bike for blood pressure.

I about done fooling with this boat it is done basically. I been using it now. Wife finished college. I am no longer in hobbyshop college jail.

I am getting a new metal carport for the boat then we saving for a motor for the chev. Plan is do the interior over the winter. Chev be off the back burner soon.

Like you said i am getting old I got to start driving this thing if i gonna soon.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:18 AM

Are you doing any fishing with the boat? What is the wife going to do now?

I was doing some PT for a bit. They had me riding the stationary bike until I got some hard-hitting chest pains. They took my blood pressure, 180 over 80, then the expelled me from class.
Old 07-11-2019, 07:04 AM

Chest pains aren't good Tony, take care of yourself. Kidney stones, tell Kathy I feel for her. I had them multiple times. I finished up our deck and railing, turned out pretty good. Been busy here, our sons house and our daughters. She just moved into the condo in February and now she's put in an offer on a house on the lake, Walled Lake. I wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole but she wants a place with lake access. It's an old cottage that's been added on to several times over the years. It's over $500,000. Guess the small piece of property is worth $500,000 because the house is worth about $20,000. Oh well, it's her money not mine. I just know I won't be painting and working on this one too, she can hire her brother.

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Old 07-11-2019, 08:32 AM

Send a message via AIM to BillsCamino

Good to get updates from y'all
Old 07-11-2019, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Are you doing any fishing with the boat? What is the wife going to do now?

I was doing some PT for a bit. They had me riding the stationary bike until I got some hard-hitting chest pains. They took my blood pressure, 180 over 80, then the expelled me from class.
I had a warentee issue on the motor. I got a second motor. It seems to be fine now. I been out 3 times in it without anything bad happening. I got a slew of fishing gear and the plan is to fish with my son alot in it.

I gutted it. All new wood and glass in the hull. I made the interior. Bought vynal and sewed it up. I rebuilt the outdrive.

I had a ported engine with a cam and it had cracks from water damage before I got it. So I bought a reman one. Then it did stupid and was siezing. This is the second motor.

It seems to be fine now. On to other projects I hope and just use the boat for what they are for.

Boat made it so I started bringing my son. Now it made it long enough wifey is wanting to go. Here is the boats 3rd run me and my son just cruising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWKR2T5HsCE
Old 07-11-2019, 05:21 PM

Maybe I can put our boat in the water at my daughters, if she buys the place. I miss our place in Caseville, we were on the water all the time. Fishing, cruising around, etc.

My Chevelle
Old 07-12-2019, 04:04 AM

The boat looks great. You do nice work.

Hank, you will be working on her new place the day after she buys it.
Old 07-12-2019, 05:43 PM

Quote:
The boat looks great. You do nice work.

Hank, you will be working on her new place the day after she buys it.
Nope, did that on the condo she bought. I help Henry but he also helps us a lot. I work at Susan's and get nothing in return. Oh wait, she did buy a case of beer for me. I told he her if she wanted me to work on her place she better.

My Chevelle
Old 07-13-2019, 04:56 AM

Kathy has to go back in for more kidney stone work. Doc called yesterday and said the big stone didn't get busted up. He has to try again. I sure as hell hope this one goes better than the last one.
Her dentist said she has to have the tooth removed and an implant put in. It's cracked all the way through.
The guy picked up the HD and is heading to Canada. I ate the first cherry tomato from my plants last night. Mucho good.