ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Shopper > Chevelle Vendors Section

Old 01-12-2010, 10:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Notalent
Default Atk high performance engines

Thank you to all responsible for getting another Chevelle site up and running. I wanted to stop in and let you all know about who ATK really is.

ATK HIGH PERFORMANCE ENGINES is the largest engine remanufacture in N. America. We were founded in 1936 by our sister company VEGE Motoren in Holland who became famous for remanufacturing components for ex-military vehicles left in Europe by American forces following World War II. Fast forwarding to now, we are also the largest private label engine remanufacture in the world. This is why most people have not heard of who we are. Currently doing 50k+ OE replacement engines a year and retaining less than a 2% failure rate!

We started our High Performance Division about 5 years ago now. Based out of Grand Prairie, TX just south west of Dallas. We recruited the help of Mark Johnson formerly of Reher and Morrison Racing Engines (20 years) to head the Division. With over 30 years of experience, working with GM, Pro Stock, NASCAR and other Major engine development programs Mark has brought allot to the table. With combined efforts we made it possible to produce a High Quality/Custom built engine for a great price and an industry leading 2 year warranty! We deal with all American Muscle, from a stock rebuild, street/strip to HARDOCRE racing engines, Marks specialty! We offer several streetable builds on our website, but we also do SO MUCH MORE than what is shown. Please give us a call, shoot me a message or email me if you are looking for something different or to GIVE YOU THE EDGE.

Mark and myself will be around here to try and assist you with any tech questions you may have as well.

****ALL CHEVELLE MEMBERS GET A DISCOUNTED PRICE OFF ATK HP ENGINES****

Brandon Simkiss
ATK HP SALES MANAGER
WWW.HIGH-PERFORMANCE-ENGINES.COM
WWW.ATKVEGE.COM
866-721-2315 Ext. 409
Brandon@vegena.com

Custom Built Street/Strip or Racing Engines!

Last edited by Notalent; 01-12-2010 at 10:56 AM.