ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevrolet Corner
Register FAQ Chevelle Chat Room Community Calendar

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #10  
Old 01-12-2010, 01:40 AM
Cameano Cameano is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 36
Default

John, Hank laid down rules, no Beach Cam until it's warm enough for him to be comfortable outside in his Speedos.

Went and got the car this evening, brought it home uneventfully, except for mistakenly turning off the hidden electric fuel pump switch when I started it up. The belts need some serious help though. Squealed for almost a mile before they shut up. They're running on some really old chrome pulleys, so I think I know what's in order.

Here's a few pics. The camera isn't all that great at night shots, so the colors are kinda funny. My son has a Nikon D40, I'm sure I can get some better pics from him tomorrow. He's still at work, and I've been tinkering already.



Check out this spare tire, with the original co2 inflator. Sweet!

Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org