ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Garage > Chevelle Maintenance

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-19-2010, 03:01 PM
mikes67 mikes67 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Thanks for the reply. i am waiting to hear from others before i put it in my Chevelle.
let me throw something else out there. This may be the wrong place but i will try.
I am looking for other muscle car owners that are Veterans of the Military or on Active duty that would like to start a club. I live in San Antonio, soe body give me some feed back. Yes I am a veteran of the Vietnam Era US Navy 1964 to 1968 very proud and would go back if i could
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-19-2010, 08:19 PM
Ms Grumpy's Avatar
Ms Grumpy Ms Grumpy is offline
Bowtie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Just outside San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 7,403
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikes67 View Post
Thanks for the reply. i am waiting to hear from others before i put it in my Chevelle.
let me throw something else out there. This may be the wrong place but i will try.
I am looking for other muscle car owners that are Veterans of the Military or on Active duty that would like to start a club. I live in San Antonio, soe body give me some feed back. Yes I am a veteran of the Vietnam Era US Navy 1964 to 1968 very proud and would go back if i could
Why don't you put a post in the "Regional Chevelle Clubs" forum, asking for members from your area.
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving !

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-19-2010, 09:20 PM
mikes67 mikes67 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 34
Default mikes67

I'm pretty new to these forums so i don't know where to find forums in the San Antonio area. HELP
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org