![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
dbradely, if you had read what i put on my question maybe you could have come out with a better answer. The gentleman that you say works for minimum wage probably could buy and sell you with his pocket change. Now what i said orginally was that i wanted some feedback on Royal Purple 10/30 or straight 30w.
i have had some excellent feedback from alot of other gearheads and i do appreciate what they have to say, if this is the kind of feedback i can expect then maybe i need to move to some place that respects other people. Have a good year dbradley |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You know I usually don't let people push my buttons but for some reason dbradely did. I'm not going to give him the satisfaction of thinking he has that much power over me.
I'm here to get help from guys and gals that want to be helpful. Now let's start this New Year off positive. I've got to figure out how to post a picture of my Chevelle, I just finished doing a complete front end overhaul, went from power drum to disc brakes, new sway bar the works, man does it make a difference on the ride and the stopping. I always had the go power but no stop power. Thanks for all the words of encouragement, this ole dog aint going anywhere. dbradley have a blessed New Year and the rest of the Chevelle owners |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I haven't watched the video but Ms Grumpy, Nancy, posted this how to on posting pictures. If you still have questions after watching, let us know, it's really pretty easy.
http://www.chevelleforum.net/showthread.php?t=1151 |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks that sounds easy enough. I will try soon, now I've got to get some god pictures of the Chevelle.
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|