ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-22-2011, 12:16 PM
Bowtie-Bri's Avatar
Bowtie-Bri Bowtie-Bri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West Michigan (Home of the Tulips)
Posts: 592
Default

Hey Shaun,
You can get the correct bolts from www.ss396.com (Ground Up) or NPD (National Parts Depot) They sell almost everything you need to get your car back on the road. Don't get to discouraged, if you have any questions, post them. We're here to help.
__________________
Brian
I know it's not a Chevelle. I still love Chevelles so I hope that counts for something! (70 Olds 442 W30)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-22-2011, 06:12 PM
Hank70SS's Avatar
Hank70SS Hank70SS is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 4,719
Default

As Brian said, don't get discouraged. It doesn't have to be done today, I don't think you need to drive it to work tomorrow so relax. That's how I deal with mine, no pressure to get it running since I have other cars. Think of it as therapy going out to work on the Chevelle. That's my take on it, I know you want it done but, honestly, it will never be done. So take it one step at a time, step back and admire your work. Then tackle the next issue, or you can let it drive you crazy because it's not all done exactly as you want it.

That's what I enjoy about the Chevelle. It doesn't have to be running when I call it quits for the day, so no pressure. A daily driver has to be running, that's pressure, not a hobby.

Oh, and I wish I did live closer. I would be happy to come and help you out.
__________________
Hank

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org