![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Started the final push to get the engine bay ready for the motor to go in. Need to figure out where the postive battery clip goes that holds the cable by the motor mount area.
__________________
Ray 1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
![]() This is where mine is located. I don't know if it was ever removed before i got the car but it looks like the mounts have never been off. I hope this helps.
__________________
1970 Chevelle SS396 project with 454/M20 ps,pdb,U14 gauges, rear defroster 84 K5 Blazer 350/SM465 75 K5 Blazer 355/SM465/8 lugs |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks that's what I needed. It's amazing it only bolts to one of the bolts on the mounts.
__________________
Ray 1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|