![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Uncovered the car and worked on the interior today. Got the carpet finished and put the sill plates on. Felt good to finally get back to it today.
__________________
Ray 1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built Last edited by shadowgray396; 02-19-2012 at 06:23 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks GREAT! I really like these cars with the white/pearl interior!
__________________
Eric 496 cu. in. "cruiser" Assembled & tuned by Mo's Speed Shop - Dallas, GA |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks, it will be 6 years tomorrow I started this project, almost there. Motor goes back in in a few weeks.
__________________
Ray 1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am sure there are many who would love to be as far along as you are! Looks like you are getting to the final stages! Wish I had the space, patience & overall time to devote the level of detail you have given your beauty!
__________________
Eric 496 cu. in. "cruiser" Assembled & tuned by Mo's Speed Shop - Dallas, GA |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|