ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-22-2012, 09:48 PM
shadowgray396's Avatar
shadowgray396 shadowgray396 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oregon City, Oregon
Posts: 6,062
Default

Cold here today, so I spent about 5 hours working on the photo album for the car. Did get the crank pulley done yesterday. Need to get cracking on getting the engine back in.
__________________
Ray
1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-23-2012, 04:47 PM
dencon's Avatar
dencon dencon is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 23
Default

Got my engine al finished. I just need to prime the oiling system and drop the distributor in. Then do the cam brake in. But I have to wait till my mufflers come in later this week. My neighbors will freak if I fire that thing uncorked.

__________________
Matt
72 Wagon...Cruisin' all family style.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...velle%20Wagon/
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org