ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-15-2012, 07:42 PM
FlintTony FlintTony is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,641
Default

Man, I've done burn-outs with everything that I ever owned that would turn a tire. I will be doing them on the way to the cemetary when they plant me.

Ric, I've been pretty lucky about not breaking too much stuff. Like Hank says, if I break something, it needed to be stronger anyway. I got caught in a pretty good rain with the Nomad on Saturday morning. The tires break loose real easy on a wet road.

Nice Bill...I likes me some "smoke shows".
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-15-2012, 08:01 PM
RBeckman's Avatar
RBeckman RBeckman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fenton Mi
Posts: 1,439
Send a message via MSN to RBeckman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlintTony View Post
Man, I've done burn-outs with everything that I ever owned that would turn a tire. I will be doing them on the way to the cemetary when they plant me.

Ric, I've been pretty lucky about not breaking too much stuff. Like Hank says, if I break something, it needed to be stronger anyway. I got caught in a pretty good rain with the Nomad on Saturday morning. The tires break loose real easy on a wet road.

Nice Bill...I likes me some "smoke shows".
Except the Camaro...lol
__________________
Ric Beckman
1969 Chevelle SS396
1972 Camaro SS350
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-16-2012, 04:53 AM
FlintTony FlintTony is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBeckman View Post
Except the Camaro...lol
When it came off the trailer from Arizona, it definitely got a "test". It passed.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org