ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2012, 03:27 PM
shadowgray396's Avatar
shadowgray396 shadowgray396 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oregon City, Oregon
Posts: 6,062
Default

That looking very nice. Always like the green Chevelles
__________________
Ray
1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2012, 07:32 AM
carpoor carpoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Floriduh
Posts: 2,404
Default

Yesterday after work I spent a couple more hours scraping and wire brushing the frame rails and front suspension. I came to the realization that I need to either - quit while I am ahead, or take everything apart. I spoke to my father last night, and he said he hadn't gotten around to replacing the bushings. That said, it is definitely coming apart. New bushings will be ordered today.

As you can see in these pictures, with it all together - there simply is no way I will ever be able to get everything clean like I want.





__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi
1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi
1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org