ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 PM
Ms Grumpy's Avatar
Ms Grumpy Ms Grumpy is offline
Bowtie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Just outside San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 7,403
Default

Took some more parts to my brothers house. Still waiting on a couple pullies for the a/c.
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving !

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-22-2012, 10:25 AM
RBeckman's Avatar
RBeckman RBeckman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fenton Mi
Posts: 1,439
Send a message via MSN to RBeckman
Default

I finally got mine out for the first time this year, since I got the Camaro I've been driving that and really enjoying it, but now that I got the Chevelle out I forgot how much fun it is to drive....It has over twice the HP and TQ than the Camaro which makes the fun factor twice as fun.

I'm lucky to have both cars running and get to enjoy them in different ways.

Also, I got pulled over in the Camaro for having a tail light burned out the other evening...I wonder if Tony is going to cover that under warranty as well as the clock not working (ha). I'm sure we talked about a 5 year unlimited miles bumper to bumper warranty when I bought it.
__________________
Ric Beckman
1969 Chevelle SS396
1972 Camaro SS350
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org