ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 05-26-2012, 02:41 PM
grandsport grandsport is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Latrobe,Pa.
Posts: 4,878
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Grumpy View Post
I think I have earned it. Besides the fact that I have been saving for a long time to be able to do it. If I had a vehicle that could tow a trailer, then I would have considered a trailer. But, since I want to be able to drive my car everywhere, I think that investing the cash is what makes sense. I have had my car for 14 years and this will be the first year that I can do anything I want. I think I have earned it.
Sorry if my post offended you.It was meant to be a positive response.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org