ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Garage > Restoration by the numbers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Hank70SS's Avatar
Hank70SS Hank70SS is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 4,719
Default

Listen Ray, if you want to try out that Krylon paint we can pull the column from car and you can test away. If it's not quite right I'll never know, I'll be fat, dumb and happy 'cause my buddy Ray restored my column for me.
__________________
Hank

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-02-2010, 08:07 PM
RBeckman's Avatar
RBeckman RBeckman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fenton Mi
Posts: 1,439
Send a message via MSN to RBeckman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank70SS View Post
Listen Ray, if you want to try out that Krylon paint we can pull the column from car and you can test away. If it's not quite right I'll never know, I'll be fat, dumb and happy 'cause my buddy Ray restored my column for me.
I'm with Hank, Ray I can have my column out in about a hour and down to your place in a 1/2 hour and you are more than welcome to restore and paint it....The interior is out now and tran coming out tomorrow night.
__________________
Ric Beckman
1969 Chevelle SS396
1972 Camaro SS350
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org