![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I bought a 3/4 chain with a chain clamb like the truckers use, as for the BBQ if it's got wheels a can rig something up to tow it..as long as Hank follows me.
I just got the Chevelle running tonight and damn it is fun driving with over twice the horse power as the Camaro.
__________________
Ric Beckman ![]() 1969 Chevelle SS396 1972 Camaro SS350 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just a lot of tinkering, cleaning and fixing sins of the past. The biggest pain in the ass was the antenna, i would rather pull the motor instead of changing the antenna.....I have a nice scratch on the fender where the Dremel tool got away from me when I had to increase the hole size....it is right next to the scratch where Leslie helped me put the hood back on a couple years ago and dropped it.
You are right it is a pain in the ass typing on the tablet, but to me it is worth it.
__________________
Ric Beckman ![]() 1969 Chevelle SS396 1972 Camaro SS350 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Hey, next time you need to put on a hood, let me know. I'm not too far away and would be glad to help. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|