ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-13-2012, 06:57 PM
shadowgray396's Avatar
shadowgray396 shadowgray396 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Oregon City, Oregon
Posts: 6,062
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpoor View Post
I am off tomorrow, with a little luck I will have it all in primer tomorrow and can start prepping for paint. I am beyond ready to have this thing back together.
I was beyond ready for 6 more years after I thought I would have it done.
__________________
Ray
1970 SS Chevelle Van Nuys Built
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-13-2012, 08:13 PM
carpoor carpoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Floriduh
Posts: 2,404
Default

This car has been in my family a little over six years. I started gathering parts in October of 2010. I pulled the driveline last year starting in April. If I can make my October deadline, that will put me at two years. I originally intended it to only be down for six months. Very overzealous on my part.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi
1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi
1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org