ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #12  
Old 12-01-2012, 04:18 PM
EVIL SS 1970's Avatar
EVIL SS 1970 EVIL SS 1970 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Down the road
Posts: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsport View Post
Would you get involved in a standoff with a SWAT team if they were going to invade your home?


No, I would lose that standoff pretty much immediately. The best course of action here is to make sure you don't find yourself in that position to begin with.
__________________
Hey Benny, I hope you brought your wood screws.. cause I'm about to blow your doors clean off
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org