![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I went into my empty garage. The empty feeling is getting worse. I used to be able to just peek into the garage and make sure that my baby was OK. Am I the only one who has separation anxiety ?
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving ! For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Debating a T-56 swap at the moment before I do my bucket/console conversion.
__________________
Eric 496 cu. in. "cruiser" Assembled & tuned by Mo's Speed Shop - Dallas, GA |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sounds like you are going to have a Merry Christmas.
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving ! For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
T56 swap? Damn, seems like you just got the 4L80E all worked out recently.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|