ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Events, shows or back yard gatherings

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 08-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Ms Grumpy's Avatar
Ms Grumpy Ms Grumpy is offline
Bowtie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Just outside San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 7,403
Default

After the success at driving to the Ohio Show I am considering doing Frankenmuth. If I do, would there be room to park with you guys ?

This is also the first year that I did not pay for a spot on Woodward for the dream cruise. I am in the Berkley Parade on Friday night and was thinking about driving up to Flint on Saturday.

I was asked many times at the Ohio show about Woodward and Flint, I also got some negative feedback about Flint, which surprised me. Of course, since I live a mile from Woodward it has always made sense just to do the Dream Cruise. What do you guys think ? Is Flint worth the hour drive on Saturday for me ?
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving !

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org