ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-09-2013, 06:57 PM
Ms Grumpy's Avatar
Ms Grumpy Ms Grumpy is offline
Bowtie Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Just outside San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 7,403
Default

This morning I went to the storage facility where I will be storing my Chevelle. It is still sitting in my garage cause everytime I made arrangements to take it, something happened. Anyway, when I walk into the office there were a few guys filling our paperwork to store their vehicle. I start filling out mine when I hear Brian, the manager say, "We don't have any room for Black Chevelles". I turn around an he has the biggest smile on his face. Now I only had my car at this place last year, and for him to remember me, and the car was pretty cool. But like a man there said, it is not too many women who own a car like me. I told him that he would be surprised how many women own classics. I am hoping to get it into storage by the end of the week. The temps are dropping quickly and she needs her rest.
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving !

For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org