![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Eric,
If the local guy doesn't buy your A/C stuff and you and Carpoor can work out a deal...I can drag it all down to Daytona for the Turkey Rod Run in Nov. I may even attend the NPD GM show in Silver Springs, FL in Oct. Assuming Carpoor isn't in an immediate need for it...
__________________
2017 Camaro RS -217 cu in 365 HP w/8 speed auto 1967 Camaro SS -5.3L LS w/4L60E & 4.11 12 bolt 2019 Cadillac XT5 3.6L V6 w/310 HP & 8 speed AWD Last edited by BillsCamino; 07-22-2014 at 07:25 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Bill! Eric, let me know if he doesn't take it. No rush at all, would be buying it and setting it aside for the 72' I just bought my dad.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Exactly what I thought...
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|