ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-14-2014, 03:09 PM
carpoor carpoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Floriduh
Posts: 2,404
Default

Ghetto? They're not 20" or bigger, and they're not "dubs." I like the look, but also liked the drag set up.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi
1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi
1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-14-2014, 03:13 PM
fleming23's Avatar
fleming23 fleming23 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hiram, GA
Posts: 612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpoor View Post
Ghetto? They're not 20" or bigger, and they're not "dubs." I like the look, but also liked the drag set up.
True, they do look really big. I think it is the smooth lip, which I really like by the way and part of the reason why I spent so much on this particular wheel, but it makes the centers look much larger. I had a number of car friends see them and ask if they were 20" wheels.

I might get the centers painted a slight shade darker because in bright light the cast aluminum almost looks white, which I don't like.
__________________
Eric
496 cu. in. "cruiser"
Assembled & tuned by Mo's Speed Shop - Dallas, GA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:24 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org