ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #5  
Old 10-30-2014, 07:16 PM
chevymaher's Avatar
chevymaher chevymaher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,487
Default

I used to rake and burn them. I find it easier to leaf blow them into a big pile and just run the mulching mower over them. I used to rake a pile 6 feet high and 15 feet wide. Now I just get them spread evenly in the center of the yard and run the mower over them. They sink in the grass or blow away whatever they doing but they are gone and it is much easier.
Now the old fire can just burns the branches that fall out of the tree and slowly build up in the corner by the bushes and fence.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:38 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org