ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2016, 05:38 PM
paulywood paulywood is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Mid-Michigan
Posts: 127
Default

Wiring! Realized none of my crimpers will work for the dual connectors so I ordered one yesterday. I've been pulling and routing wires and doing all the single connections in the meantime. Trunk, engine and front lights are done as far as I can. Think I'm going to replace the oil pan gasket and maybe the valve covers on the engine tomorrow. I'd like to complete what I have started before I tackle the dash.
__________________
1972 Chevelle Malibu Convertible Project
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-22-2016, 07:33 PM
carpoor carpoor is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Floriduh
Posts: 2,404
Default

Nothing exciting, stripped more paint. Hoping to be painting it by April.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi
1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi
1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org