ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #11  
Old 03-06-2016, 09:54 AM
chevymaher's Avatar
chevymaher chevymaher is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,487
Default

I had a wheel bearing go bad on my van. I am waiting on a spindle to come. But I am down here just being me it is my toybox.

Anyway my son came down he wanted to sit in the chevelle and play race car driver. Listen to the radio and pretend to drive. He keeps saying my chevelle. Whoa there big fella it wont be yours for quite some time if I got anything to say about it. I ain't ready to go just yet

LOL. At best our chevelle. Kids.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org