![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is. Around the rear window is the worst area. But, they make everything now. The dash has some rust at the base of the windshield too. The floors are very good.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi Last edited by carpoor; 06-07-2018 at 01:11 PM. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
LOL it is a 68 that was from the factory wasn't it.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
What is strange, my 69 had a vinyl top - but is nearly rust free around the rear window. The floors are rough though compared to the 68.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
If your missing chrome. I got complete sets of used good condition original stuff.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I still need to dig through the car, but right now I seem to be missing all of the stainless for the drip rails. Possibly a lower molding or two.
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Drip rails get destroyed coming off they are gone. I do have all lower moldings. Eyebrow on back. Only one of the SS on the rear of the quarter ones. I got a new set of eyebrows.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I remember that around the back window on my car was really, really bad. Part of the reason that we went with the vinyl top those first few years. At least your floors are very good.
__________________
Get in, sit down, shut up, hold on...cause Ms Grumpy is driving ! For the audio geek try: www.audiokarma.org |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
http://www.beldenspeed.com/home
__________________
1972 SS 454 Chevelle LS5/M21/12 bolt 3.73 posi 1969 Malibu COPO L72/M20/12 bolt 3.31 posi 1968 Malibu LQ9/4L80E/12 bolt 3.73 posi |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|