![]() |
|
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Congrats on the win with the "Mystery Car" Brian!!!!! It's a very nice ride. Thanks Ric, Hank, and Eric for saving me a spot to park my junker. Nice to see all of you. Henry too!!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It was great to see ya'll at the show! I heard they had 2,350 registered as of Saturday! Wow, that's alot of cars!! Hope you snowbirds enjoy our fall weather and that warm sunshine down south. Tony I didn't see any junkers over there by you, just a BA street rod w/a Hemi!!
![]()
__________________
Brian I know it's not a Chevelle. I still love Chevelles so I hope that counts for something! (70 Olds 442 W30) |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
As always it was good to see everyone again and congratulations on top 25 Brian on mystery car. I’m in Arizonia for the next 10 days practicing for retirement and it’s already 104 degrees but it’s a dry heat ha, more like a oven heat. This was my morning view with my morning Diet Coke at my sons house. We got to meet our new granddaughter last night when we got in.
__________________
Ric Beckman ![]() 1969 Chevelle SS396 1972 Camaro SS350 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
Last edited by Hank70SS; 09-12-2018 at 04:24 PM. |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|