ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #16  
Old 03-31-2020, 05:50 PM
FlintTony FlintTony is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestorod70 View Post
Good idea.
The virus does not like heat and hi humidity.
Neither do I! But I haven't got too hot yet. I have spent April down here bofore, and it did get a little warm. Everyone tells me that when the humidity hits, look out! We shall see.
Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org