ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Regional Chevelle Clubs

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-27-2010, 06:54 AM
Hank70SS's Avatar
Hank70SS Hank70SS is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 4,719
Default

Hi Rick, glad you stopped in. Haven't heard from you since Frankemuth last year. What you been up to?
__________________
Hank

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-28-2010, 08:41 PM
RBeckman's Avatar
RBeckman RBeckman is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Fenton Mi
Posts: 1,439
Send a message via MSN to RBeckman
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank70SS View Post
Hi Rick, glad you stopped in. Haven't heard from you since Frankemuth last year. What you been up to?
I have been real busy, have been on a project that has kept me back and forth to Fort Wayne since Oct. I'm just not finishing it up and still behind on my regular duties and have had no time at all. Hell, I lost 5 vacation days last year because I did not get a chance to use them, but it worked out as I got a great bonus and was able to get my new 5 speed. When does Bakers start?
__________________
Ric Beckman
1969 Chevelle SS396
1972 Camaro SS350
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-28-2010, 08:55 PM
grandsport grandsport is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Latrobe,Pa.
Posts: 4,878
Default

Hi Ric,I'm Grandsport. I'm the one who's posts are really about nothing and not helpful in any way,but it seems like the guys here like me.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:18 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org