ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > Chevrolet Chevelle Car Talk > Chevelle General Talk

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Hank70SS's Avatar
Hank70SS Hank70SS is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 4,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie-Bri View Post
I know how you feel. A friend of mine has a beautiful viper red 62 impala(bagged with 18" torque thrust wheels) his son restored for him.
I told him I couldn't park next to him because the viper red on his impala made the red on my car look washed out. After a couple of shows I realized it doesn't matter and I don't care if I win a trophy. He's my friend and I'm gonna park next to him anyhow.
Brian, I park next to you at Autofest so that should make you feel better.
__________________
Hank

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
grandsport grandsport is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Latrobe,Pa.
Posts: 4,878
Default

You know how I feel,my friend. You deserve it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-09-2010, 07:08 AM
Hank70SS's Avatar
Hank70SS Hank70SS is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 4,719
Default

Congrats Jake. You did all that hard work on your car and others obviously think you did a good job.
__________________
Hank

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-09-2010, 10:53 AM
Highway Star's Avatar
Highway Star Highway Star is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 1,120
Default

Thanks guys, all of you. Here are some better pics I took at the house yesterday afternoon....nice date stamp on my pictures, huh?









__________________
Jake
1972 Malibu Sport Coupe - ~9.8:1 355"
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Highway Star's Avatar
Highway Star Highway Star is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Baton Rouge
Posts: 1,120
Default









__________________
Jake
1972 Malibu Sport Coupe - ~9.8:1 355"
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:26 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org