ChevelleForum.net

Go Back   Chevrolet Chevelle Forums > The Backyard meeting spot > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-18-2010, 11:13 PM
Bowtie-Bri's Avatar
Bowtie-Bri Bowtie-Bri is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: West Michigan (Home of the Tulips)
Posts: 592
Default

I've got a stack of reciepts from all the work I did on my Chevelle this summer. I didn't add them up, because I don't want to know........
__________________
Brian
I know it's not a Chevelle. I still love Chevelles so I hope that counts for something! (70 Olds 442 W30)
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-19-2010, 06:52 AM
Hank70SS's Avatar
Hank70SS Hank70SS is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 4,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie-Bri View Post
I've got a stack of reciepts from all the work I did on my Chevelle this summer. I didn't add them up, because I don't want to know........
Lynda has the receipts for everything I've spent on the Chevelle over the years. She stopped keeping track of the total a few years ago.
__________________
Hank

70 Chevelle SS396(454), M20, 3.73
My Chevelle
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:23 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Audiokarma.org